"With more & more scientific evidence of alien encounters and UFO sightings, the idea of creatures from another planet night not be as far fetched as we once thought. In fact, one of you out there could have the next alien encounter" Micheal Eisner, CEO of Walt Disney in a 1995 Disney Documentary on UFOs.
"Mankind is in the midst of the most profound event in History: actual contact with intelligent life from other planets" Quote from 1995 Disney Documentary "Alien Encounters from Tomorrowland"
"Something does not make much sense here. Why would someone in Washington mount a disinformation effort if the only result is to confuse members of the UFO research community, which is a very small group without much influence over the public at large?" Researcher and Author Jacques Vallee
Patterns, Patterns, and Yet More Patterns
When we look at the actions of the government and the aliens, we can see that both sides seem to be following some fairly obvious patterns. The UFO state of affairs might seem more accurately described as an "emerging phenomena" rather than a phenomenon.
In terms of the aliens we find that:
- All the rumored visiting groups are part of the cover-up. Despite claims to the contrary, they could land any time they chose on the White House lawn, or make themselves clearly visible in ways that would be clearly convincing. They don’t. That is the first pattern. They are part of the cover-up. The rule may be a universal pact of non-intervention as claimed by the 1950 style contactees. AFFA’s message, for example in the Friend memo that AFFA action is to "leave the human race to stew in their own juice."
- In an article titled "Inflation-Theory Implications for Extraterrestrial Visitation" the authors J. Deardorff, B. Haisch, B. Maccabee, and H. Puthoff spoke of an alien presence which might purposely be playing with how we see them. "Much of this evidence appears to constitute just such a leak in the embargo: a grass-roots educational programme in the form of the phenomenon, which has been in operation since 1947."
- Other alien patterns are the sharp start up of cattle mutilations some 20 years after the arrival of the UFOs. They began suddenly one day in 1968.
- A clear start and finish to the phenomena of "ground traces." Ted Phillips, the foremost authority on the phenomena, reported to me that at their height there was almost one UFO ground trace every second day. In 1985, however, the whole phenomena just faded away quickly. Not a single confirmed trace case occurred in 2001, according to Phillips.
- Complex pictographic crop circle just started one day, and again, many years after the start of the modern UFO wave. They seemed, at least in England, to have replaced the ground traces.
- Humanoid sightings, once a common feature of UFO sighting reports, appear to be a thing of the past.
- There is a definite dividing line between the good-guy aliens that looked like us reported in the 1950s, and the evil gray type aliens that appeared in 1961.
- The types of aliens in South America seem quite different than those reported in America. They seem to be a more evil than the American reported aliens. European alien reports also do not match up with the American alien reports. It is as if the aliens have divided up the earth among themselves.
- The level of the bizarre events involved in abductions seems to be increasing. The Hill abduction seems tame compared to some of the strange multifaceted abduction cases of today.
- It now appears that the abductions that began with the Betty and Barney Hill abduction in the early sixties, may themselves be just part of an overall pattern. Abduction researchers Whitley Streiber, John Velez, and Mark Rodeghier all agree that the number of abductions has dropped dramatically. John Velez wrote,
"Mark Rodegheir of CUFOS remarked that the number of abduction report have been down and continuously declining over the last few years.
I agree with him
The number of reports that I receive directly has gone from a whopping five to fifteen reports a day to maybe one or two a week... when added to the fact that my own ‘public exposure’ has increased dramatically... the dramatic drop in the number of abduction reports that myself and others are receiving become meaningful and possibly significant."
- The alien messages given to contactees and abductees appear to have changed from a nuclear warning to an ecological warning. This could be a reflection of reality of the decrease in nuclear weapons, and an increase in pollution etc.
- The alien’s message (other than bits and pieces hidden in a maze of disinformation) seems over 55 years to be one of silence. The whole situation seems consistent with a statement made by former president of Penn State University, Dr. Eric Walker, who hinted during one interview that there might have been a deal between the aliens and the UFO control group. When asked if there had been communication Walker stated "We promised not to tell."
- Seen country to country, there also appears to be a pattern of different aliens for different countries, as if the aliens of the galactic federation have divided up the world among themselves like some cosmic pie. A prime example of this pattern becomes apparent by comparing the United States UFO experience, where aliens are seen as non-violent (with the possible exception of mutilated cows in the western United States), to Central and Northeastern Brazil where violence seems to be a key component. Former reporter Bob Pratt has made many trips to Brazil to follow-up on UFO developments there. He reports that the UFO phenomena is viewed there as a terrifying phenomena by the people. Pratt further documents cases where, unlike the United States, people have been seriously injured or even killed by UFO encounters.